Iron Spiral Stair with Grate Treads
Project ID: #1001
Strong, welded iron spiral staircase with heavy-duty steel grating treads and finished in a durable satin black powder coating.
- Welded, wrought iron spiral stair
- Compact 60″ diameter footprint
- Convenient access between deck and patio
- Bar grate stair treads that minimize leaf and snow collection
- Anti-slip walking surface
- Metal railing with vertical pickets welded to steps
- Molded cover bar handrail
- Wood deck and rail
- Lakeside home
- Satin black powder coating
Spiral stairways help you move between floors in less space. They use “pie” shaped steps to turn you, either clockwise or counter-clockwise, as you ascend and descend. There are many different applications you can employ for the steps. You can choose from a standard and simple, smooth steel step to adding durable ipe hardwood. Your look can vary from ultra contemporary to altogether traditional. As a result, this choice will work frequently inside and outside of your home. Is this something that you are considering for your home? Contact us today to begin the process!