Lakeside Wrought Iron Spiral Stair, Cedar Treads
Project ID: #1002
Strong, welded iron spiral staircase with matching cedar wood treads and finished in a durable satin black powder coating.
- Welded iron spiral stair
- Convenient access between patio and deck
- Compact 60″ diameter footprint
- Standard square landing
- Lefthand up orientation
- Durable cedar wood treads
- Replaceable wood treads in case of damage
- Metal railing with vertical pickets welded to steps
- Molded cover bar handrail
- Wood deck and metal rail
- Lakeside home
- Satin black powder coating
Spiral stairways help you move between floors in less space. They use “pie” shaped steps to turn you, either clockwise or counter-clockwise, as you ascend and descend. There are many different applications you can employ for the steps. You can choose from a standard and simple, smooth steel step to adding durable ipe hardwood. Your look can vary from ultra contemporary to altogether traditional. As a result, this choice will work frequently inside and outside of your home. Is this something that you are considering for your home? Contact us today to begin the process!