Commercial Stair Stringers for Lofts
Project ID: #2150
For this project, several staircases with metal mesh railing were commissioned as part of the Willis Overland Lofts project. Square and round metal handrails complemented the steel mesh rail. In addition, steel channel stringers support the metal treads. Since the building was already built, cranes operated onsite to lift the stairs inside.
See more bespoke staircases, commercial stair stringers, and others ideas for your next project and leave comments on our Great Lakes Metal Fabrication Page on Houzz.com.
100% High-Strength Steel
Commercial stair stringers that perform well year after year.
- 42″ high metal guardrail on one or both sides
- 36″ high metal handrail
- Both round and square metal handrail options
- Anti-slip steel treads or concrete
- In contrast, wood treads are available for the same stair
- Industrial metal mesh railing
- Horizontal metal railing options available in square or round profiles
- Raw, hand-crafted look
- Clear coat finish
- Also available in stainless steel commercial stair stringers
- Comparatively popular powder coat finish options to choose from
- Locally built and installed
- Additional shipping options available for out-of-state owners
- As seen on Curbed Detroit and Model D Media
- Similar to this industrial dual-stringer staircase with stainless steel cable railing