Cedar Deck and Spiral Staircase
Project ID: #1003
Convenient access from second floor to sunroom, a welded iron spiral staircase with matching cedar wood treads is a secure and beautiful addition to this home.
- Fully welded iron spiral staircase
- Convenient access between patio, deck, and sunroom
- Compact 60″ diameter footprint
- Custom landing shape
- Righthand up orientation
- Durable cedar wood treads
- Replaceable wood treads in case of damage
- Metal railing with vertical pickets welded to steps
- Molded cover bar handrail
- Cedar wood deck and metal pickets
- Satin black powder coating
A spiral staircase or circular stairway helps you move between floors in less space. They use “pie” shaped steps to turn you, either clockwise or counter-clockwise, as you ascend and descend. There are many different applications you can employ for the steps. You can choose from a standard and simple, smooth steel step to adding durable cedar wood decking as shown here. Your look can vary from ultra contemporary to altogether traditional. As a result, this choice will work frequently inside and outside of your home. Is this something that you are considering for your home? Contact us today to begin the process!